Duck Hunt Wisconsin
our clients a unique experience in the outdoor sporting world.”
– Captain Jim Klein
Duck Hunt Green Bay Wisconsin on Lake Michigan
The duck hunting on the Bay of Green Bay for Diver Ducks has become the place to come for a hunt of a life time. We invite you to come and experience some of the world’s finest Diver Duck hunting on the Bay of Green Bay with Captain Jim Klein. Captain Jim has over 40 years of experience for chasing water fowl on big waters and potholes all over the continental USA. Water fowling is not just a hobby, but a passion of Jim’s.
The old world art of hunting over handmade decoys mixed with some of today’s finest technology makes for the best kind of hunting that one can experience.
Some of the decoys you will be hunting over are more than 80 years old; some are made of wood, and some are made of cork. The hunters will be transported out to the layout boats and set up for some of the most incredible and breath taking sights and sounds that anyone could imagine. We try to give you the experience of what water fowling was like long ago. On your hunt you will be hunting for Bluebills, Redheads, Canvasbacks, Golden eyes, and Buffleheads. Our hunts are available to be booked during the mornings and afternoons.
Duck Hunting Gear & Tactics
The hunts consist of five hours on the water. The tender boats and the layout boats are equipped with marine radios so our clients are in constant communication with our guides. Our equipment is all US Coast Guard approved. We scout every day so we are able to put our clients on fresh birds daily. We hunt in most types of weather, but if Captain Jim does not feel that it is safe, we will reschedule for another time. Book your hunt today!
Open Water Duck Hunting
What to bring
- Two people 5 hours
- One person 5 hours
- Two person blast and cast(5 hr am duck hunt and 4 hr pm fishing)
- Up to six hunters with two layout boats
- New for 2020, a two person layout boat! We can now handle up to six hunters, Per trip.
- Call for other rates and or larger groups. 50% deposit required to reserve your spot.
- A valid Wisconsin hunting license with waterfowl stamps.
- A shotgun with lead free, non-toxic, shot shells.
- Warm waterproof clothing. Waders are optional.
- Cameras and film or a video camera.
- Drinks and snacks for the Hunt.
Lodging is not provided by Bills and Gills. If you’d like some suggestions, give me a call.